The annual conference Polynomial Computer Algebra is devoted to polynomial algorithms in Computer Algebra. This field has a lot of applications both in theoretical and applied mathematics as well as in Computer Science. The conference PCA'2019 is the 12-th in the series . The first one PCA'2008 commemorated Eugene Pankratiev who was a brilliant specialist in the field of Computer Algebra and Differential Algebra.
The conference topics will include but not restricted to:
- Gröbner bases
- Combinatorics of monomial orderings
- Differential Gröbner bases
- Polynomial differential operators
- Involutive algorithms
- Computational algebraic geometry
- Computational group theory
- Computational topology
- Parallelization of algorithms
- Algorithms of tropical mathematics
- Quantum computing
- Tropical manifolds
- Matrix algorithms
- Complexity of algorithms
We plan five working days, each day containing two plenary talks in the morning and 7 - 8 contributed talks.
Registration fee is 200 Euro.
Reduced fee of 1500 Rub for Russian participants does not cover lunches, Airport pick up and the conference dinner.